JMatPro® is a powerful software which calculates a wide range of materials properties and is particularly aimed at multicomponent alloys used in industrial practice.
What can JMatPro® do?
- Stable and metastable phase equilibria
- Solidification calculations
- Mechanical properties
- Data export to 3rd party packages
- Phase transformations
- Diffusion-controlled transformations
- Thermophysical and physical properties
Who is JMatPro® for?
JMatPro® has been designed so that it can be used by any engineer or scientist that requires knowledge of materials properties and behaviour as part of their daily work and is used by many academic and industrial R&D institutions worldwide. We take great care in the following points:
- Extensive validation of the models to ensure sound predictions of the properties
- Fast and robust calculations
- Ease of use due to an intuitive user interface (no training required)
- Extensive online help facility
- Powerful data management interface to browse through calculated properties
Sente Software Ltd
The Surrey Technology Centre
40 Occam Road
+44 (0)1483 685476